Here is my weekly update for the weight loss challange over at Momzoo. I did soooo bad last week. i didn't want to post as you can see the lateness of this post. But it is not always about the loss. It is a lifestyle change and I need to be a part of this Cahallange!!! I did weight on this past Tuesday.
Date: Tuesday, 10/7/08
Start weight: 273.0
10/7/08: 271.8 (+2.6) (To date:-1.2) ----> Better than I thought!
9/30/08: 269.2 (-3.8)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Goal: 10% (27lbs) by Thanksgiving
10/7/08 : +2.6 (25.8 To go)
9/30/08 : -3.8 (23.2 To go)
After posting I do feel a little better At least I didn't undo all that I had lost. Wish me luck for next week!!!!!!!
Fran
Homemade Ground Beef Rice A Roni with Gluten Free Option
-
Skip the famous box of rice mix and make Homemade Ground Beef Rice A Roni
with Gluten Free Option. Do you need a dinner that can be made in 30
minutes or...
2 weeks ago


No comments:
Post a Comment